Thursday, May 24, 2012

I'm still here :0)

Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!


Just a quick little post today, sorry that I have been a bit M.I.A. lately.  I haven’t had much time for crafting lately since I have been working overtime just about every week this past month.  When I do find a little time, I feel at a loss…. I have seemed to have lost my mojo (GASP!)  I hope that I can recover it real soon because I truly miss crafting!!  Perhaps the best way to get my mojo back is just to dive right in and start creating again.  So with that in mind, that’s pretty much what I am planning on doing this Memorial Day weekend.  Plus, I have so many new goodies that I purchased last weekend when I attended the Scrapbook Expo in Orlando, FL.  I am beyond anxious to start using them!!  Hopefully I can finish up a few new projects during my 3 day weekend so that I can have a chance to post them before the new work week starts again.  I also want to catch up on visiting some of my favorite blogs, I truly have missed all of you :0)
Thanks for stopping by!


Diana

2 comments:

  1. I went to the Expo too. I actually volunteered at the Will Call window for a few hours. Next year we have to meet! Are you going to the Creating Keepsakes convention in Jacksonville in Sept?

    Hope you are enjoying oyur weekend,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete