Friday, March 4, 2011

Chocolate Bunny...Yum!!


Hi everyone,


Just thought I would share with you all a very quick and easy card that I made. Hard to believe that we are already in March and that Easter is next month! With that in mind, I decided to get a jump start on some of my Easter projects. Again, this card was super quick and easy to make and I think it turned out pretty cute =0) This card has a 5 x 7 base and each layer after that was cut ¼” smaller on all sides. Here are the items I used:

*Carts used: Gypsy Wanderings (Rabbit & Shadow @5.25”) & Storybook (Scalloped Tag s@ 3.25” & 3.60”)
*Solid cardstock: Recollections
*Patterned Papers: My stash
*Sentiment: Jo-Ann’s Dollar Section
*Bling: Michael’s Dollar Section
*Martha Stewart Punch: Classic Butterfly
*Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. How YUMMY does this little bunny look -- I could just take a big ole bite. LOL -- it's adorable. Thank you soooo much for sharing your creation on my T.G.I.F Party at my blog. :)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I got that stamp and I am looking forward to using it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the bunny. I am a new follower. Hope you will visit when you get a chance.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Cricut Creations

    ReplyDelete